- (a) Double the share of LDCs’ exports in global exports by 2020
- (b) Make substantial efforts for an early and successful conclusion of the Doha Round with an ambitious, comprehensive, balanced and development-oriented outcome.
- Actions by LDCs and their development partners include resisting protectionist tendencies and rectifying trade-distorting measures, addressing non-tariff measures, implementation of DFQF market access, enhanced support for Aid for Trade and the EIF.
- Double LDCs' share of exports by 2020.
- Conclude Doha Round (not new target).
- LDCs' share in world exports was just 1.1% in 2013.
- Doha Round negotiations are at an impasse.
- See other related commitments listed above.
- LDCs's share in world exports is too low.
- Doha Round still to be concluded.
Most commitments are not new; see related commitments listed above.